Lesflicks is a volunteer-driven social enterprise; our volunteers run the show! From supporting at events, interviewing filmmakers and cast, curating content, writing and reviewing films and series, and promoting content online – volunteers at Lesflicks get involved in a multitude of different activities as part of a fantastic community of like-minded women.
We are always ready to welcome new womxn to our volunteer network and if you have a passion for film, and would like to use existing, or gain new skills in a supportive and positive environment; please get in touch by submitting the form provided below.
We have a few key roles we are seeking in particular right now. These roles require a commitment of ideally 5 to 10 hours per week; at flexible times to suit you for a period of 3 months or more. We welcome volunteers from around the world as we are a digital, online community.
- We are seeking writers and reviewers to help build our film database and write reviews.
- We are seeking a couple of womxn from around the world to help monitor and engage with members of our Facebook group.
- We are seeking womxn who speak various languages to help with accessibility (translating subtitles).
- We are seeking someone with WordPress knowledge to help us update pages on the website.
- We are seeking someone to help us set up a Discord server with a gamification bot for our community space.
- We are seeking engaged women to lead local communities where they live as Lesflicks Film Champions