A portal for lesbian and bisexual filmmakers, actors and crew to network, find a team and to share knowledge & experiences.
If you would like access to the portal, register for your free account today.
Benefits of joining the portal
- A secure, safe space (only vetted accounts are given access)
- Access to case studies from other new filmmakers
- A space to ask questions and share experiences
- A space to find lesbian and bisexual crew for your projects
- Receive quarterly data on the number of subscribers and the hours of content watched for use in your next funding pitch
- Have a profile that showcases your skills and experience
- Easily search for other filmmakers, cast and crew to network and collaborate
- Find LBQ cast and crew for projects
- Be visible to freelance journalists looking to speak with lesbian and bisexual filmmakers
- Access events aimed at lesbian & bisexual filmmakers
- Network with your peers
- Support in hosting film screenings across the UK
- Find projects to join
- Find and respond to call outs for films at screenings around Pride events and LGBT History Month, etc
- List projects and call out for cast and crew
- Share experiences, read case studies
- Access templates and guides
- Read and contribute to forum with other LBQ filmmakers
- Access lists of recommended suppliers
LesFlicks Film Bank
The LesFlicks Film bank is currently collecting films to build our database list to send out to UK libraries, film clubs and community groups. If you’d like to get more opportunities to screen your films, and get paid for those screenings we recommend entering your films onto our film bank.
Calling All Filmmakers
We want to support you. If you have a film, old or new; feature or short. Please get in touch and we’ll let you know what we can do!
Who we support
LesFlicks promotes films that show women loving women on screen; have a central lesbian or bisexual storyline; or which have a strong lesbian or bisexual presence which shows these women in a positive light.
LesFlicks supports lesbian & bisexual women and non-binary people to network, share experiences and collaborate.