Melboure Queer Film Festival takes places in March and the lesbiand and bisexual programming is fantasic for 2020!
The film festival takes place across three cinemas, and there are also four social lounges to hang out at.
The full list of media showing is below. We’ve picked out our favourites so keep scrolling!
Tuesday 17 March
- 6:15PM Make Up V
- 6:30PM Headliner – Unsettled N
- 8:15PM Unsound V
- 8:45PM Bonnie And Bonnie N
Thursday 19 March
- 6:30PM Lingua Franca N
- 6:45PM Laws Of Desire N
Sunday 22 March
- 1:00PM Olivia N
- 1:15PM Asia Pacific Shorts N
- 7:30PM Closing Night – Bit C
About Melbourne Queer Film Festival
The Melbourne Queer Film Festival (MQFF), has sure come a long way from humble beginnings to become what it is today – Australia’s oldest and largest LGBTIQ film festival and celebration of the moving image. It is also Melbourne’s second largest film festival.
On the back of two consecutive record-breaking festivals (record box office in 2018 and 2019, and all time record attendance in 2019), this year we present over 140 sessions, comprising of feature films, shorts, panels, and other opportunities for engagement.
Lesflicks video on demand
Europe's first dedicated lesbian and bisexual film platform - showing 100% what you want to see front and centre! Available worldwide*
* some content is only available in certain regions, due to the license available to us. The more subscribers we have, the more content we can get. The more subscribers in a country, the more likely we can get more content in that area. The potential of this platform is in the hands of our awesome community! So please tell your friends and help spread the word. Become a Lesflicks ambassador and support lesbian and bisexual film and series!